Sunday 21 March 2010

His first blog words

Hi folks.
This is amazing. Another step into the confusing world of technology. Thank goodness for talented daughters who help bewildered fathers.
This is a drawing I did on Thursday night. Steve's a great model and suits my kind of choppy, blobby, smudgy kind of painting. I hope to post some drawings and musings over te following days and weeks. I would love you all to post comments and feedback to make a middle aged man feel needed and wanted and connected to the world.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you on Blogger André. I am honoured to have your first comment on here! Some really nice stuff on here! I really liked you're drawing last night.
    Cuthbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Andre - great start, look forward to following you in the future.. Mx

    ReplyDelete